Welcome to the Physical Education Home Page.
Please be patient whilst this website is updated
PE Home Learning - Please click here for practical based activities you and your family can participate within. This page is being continuously updated. Why not take a picture and add it to our Uplands PE Twitter page @
We have had recent success in the PE Virtual Athletics tournament run by the Leicester City School Sports partnership. I am please to announce that Uplands Junior LEAD Academy were PRIMARY SCHOOL WINNERS. Well done to everyone involved
Welcome to Uplands Junior LEAD Academy PE Website.
Follow us on Twitter @
Over the last few years, PE at Uplands has changed dramatically. We believe that Physical Education helps to develop the children's' Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Social Skills through a broad and balanced curriculum. Throughout their time at Uplands children will also acquire knowledge about health and fitness, how their body works and key skills they will use during their lifetime.
Please click on the links below to find out more about PE and School Sport at Uplands Junior LEAD Academy.
- PE Curriculum - Topics covered - curriculum overview, PE timetable, Expectations
- PE Independent Learning Awards - Topics Covered - Mountain Challenge, Our Body (Skeletal)
- Competitive Sport - Topics covered - Intraschool (Within School), Interschool (Against other schools)
- PE Year group pages - Topics covered - Medium Term Plans, Competition results, Announcements, Projects
- Extra curricular - Topics covered - Clubs for the term, Club Pages, Club Links
- Celebrating Success - Topics covered - Inside and outside of school achievements
- PE Extras - Topics covered - PE Visits, Sports Premium, PE Newsletters, Whole School Projects,
If you have any comments / suggestions in regards to PE, please contact Mrs Wood.